Wednesday, September 5, 2007

THIS ISN'T OMINOUS AT ALL...

Oh, wow. This is great.

It seems that the man to your left, the honorable Lord Justice Sedley, has decreed (because that's the kind of shit they do) that all citizens of, and visitors to the United Kingdom have to give up swabs of their DNA.

Sweet.

I wouldn't even trust the government to do my laundry, let alone have my genetic code on file. Although there are some days when I don't know if I love my genes or my jeans more. But those are drunk, drunk days.

Keep in mind that this law was declared by a guy with a fucking carpet on his scalp. Think about that for a little bit.
A man with a carpet on his head wants to have your genetic code.

I swear to God if I was an alien visiting earth and I saw this shit I would just keep on moving.

No comments: